Slouchy Boyfriend Jacket Free People | Eagle Tee Brandy Melville | J-Brand Jeans | Black Ankle Boots Free People (similar) | V-Necklace c/o Urban Lilac
'Tis the season to be merry... and be unproductive.
I am finally done with school for the semester! I have completed all of my finals, written my essays, turned in my portfolios for workshop classes, and now only have my blog and work to focus on for the next month. You could say I am pretty stoked. I am always a busy bee, a topic I have touched on numerous times on my blog, and now I am giving myself the power to take a deep breath in... and relax. Isn't that nice?
Over break, I vow to:
- Not get stressed out.
- Learn to say "no" to unwanted tasks.
- Read at least three books.
- Enjoy some quality time with my family and friends.
- Have a day solely for pampering... I deserve it.
- Take many long, hot baths.
- Get ahead on my blog (this is my one chance to be productive).
- Play with my dog.
Now, I don't know about you, but this is the most unproductive "to-do" list out there. I am pretty proud of my lack of plans over this winter break! Let's see how long I last before I go craaazzyyy.
Photo credit: Willow Greene