I am thankful for...
- The gigantic family I have. Big in number, big in heart.
- How supportive my parents are. Nothing makes me feel better than seeing one of their brag posts on FB.
- The amazing amount of success I had this year. I am still in shock.
- My relationship with Elijah. It is as healthy and happy as ever.
- The companies that have put their faith in me. I have loved working with each and every one of you.
- My new friends who have grown to be close friends. You are pretty great.
- My old friends...who continue to get older. You'll probably be around forever.
- The relaxing baths that have helped me through stressful times.
- My creative writing professors who keep me motivated.
- Arizona's beautiful landscape and sometimes awful weather.
- The people who take the time to read my blog. Seriously, thank YOU.
- All of my new followers on Instagram, you are all so very encouraging.
- The books that occupy my late nights. Your stories provide me with so much inspiration.
- Free People, where I spend all of my money.
- The dreams I keep dreaming. I cannot wait to see what my future holds.
- The late night cuddles and back rubs.
- My pumping heart. My dancing feet. My tasting tongue.
Hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving!
Photo credit: Willow Greene